The Human Capital Management (HCM) Transformation Initiative is in full swing. This University-wide effort will simplify human capital-related processes and implement a modern system powered by Workday. After selecting software and software integration partners in July, HCM has continued to make progress, including:
• Staffing the Functional, Technical, and Service Delivery teams with subject-matter experts, many drawn from across Penn, along with Workday experts from integration partner Deloitte.
• Partnering with schools and centers to create the Change Agent Network (CAN).
• CAN members will facilitate two-way communication, act as a resource for information and support, and help their Schools and Centers prepare for change.
• The kickoff meeting for CAN was November 30.
• Planning the launch of a central resource for HCM-and Workday-related inquiries.
• Beginning in early 2018, this resource center will provide assistance on select subjects to a group of early-adopter schools and centers. The lessons learned with these partners will help refine practices and improve service.
• When fully rolled out in 2019, the resource center will serve as a one-stop shop for faculty, staff, schools, and centers, with trained customer service professionals providing accurate, timely answers to HCM- and Workday-related inquiries.
You can keep up on all the news from HCM with the HCM Update. The monthly e-newsletter brings you team updates, resources to help prepare for change, information about upcoming events, and more.
Read the first HCM Update and sign up to receive future issues by email at https://www.hr.upenn.edu/hcm/hcm-update-archives Login may be required for some content online.
Visit the HCM website at https://www.hr.upenn.edu/hcm for more information, or email email@example.com
—Human Capital Management Transformation Initiative