Come celebrate Bike to Work Day at Penn on Friday, May 18 from 7:30-9:30 a.m. Penn bicyclists are invited to stop by the Energizer Station at the Penn Museum Indego Bike Share Station, near the corner of 33rd and South Streets, to learn about various bike resources found on or near Penn’s campus.
Mixing fun with learning, attendees will be able to:
- Learn how to use the Penn Bus bike rack
- Register their bike with Division of Public Safety
- Receive Be in the Know bonus credit
- Obtain information about the University’s Bike Commuter Expense Reimbursement Program
- Explore campus bike maps that show the locations of bike corrals and bike repair stations on campus
Cyclists who stop by the #BikePenn event can take a selfie with fun props. There will be giveaways from many of the participating organizations such as snacks and beverages along with bike lights and bike checks. There are even chances to win cool bike gear!
Bike to Work Day at Penn is a collaboration between the Bicycle Coalition of Greater Philadelphia; Penn’s Divisions of Business Services; Facilities and Real Estate Services; Public Safety; Penn Museum, and the Office of Student Health Service. More information about the event is available at bit.ly/BikePenn