Print This Issue

Seeking a College House Faculty Master
March 4, 2008, Volume 54, No. 24

The Office of College Houses and Academic Services announces an opening for Faculty Master of Harrison College House. Faculty Masters must be tenured members of the standing faculty, and the term of service is four years.  The Master, working with the House Dean (a full-time staff position), helps shape the cultural life of the House and provides academic leadership. Full-time residency in Harrison (one of Penn’s three high rises) is required, and is provided at no cost. In addition, Faculty Masters who have served a full four-year term are eligible for a paid leave of absence above and beyond their School’s normal paid scholarly leave allocation. For more information about Harrison, see the website, www.collegehouses.upenn.edu/house_info/harrison.html.

Interested parties should contact Leslie Delauter (delauter@pobox.upenn.edu / (215) 898-5551) or David Fox (dfox@sas.upenn.edu / (215) 573-5636).

There are periodic openings for both Masters and Fellows in the College House system. These opportunities require residency in a College House, which is provided without cost.  Complete position descriptions can be found at: www.collegehouses.upenn.edu/staff/masters_about.html, and www.collegehouses.upenn.edu/staff/fellows_about.html.

For information on all residential positions in College Houses, please contact David Fox.


Almanac - March 4, 2008, Volume 54, No. 24