SENATE From the Senate Office
The following agenda is published in accordance with the Faculty Senate Rules. Questions may be directed to Carolyn Burdon either by telephone
at 898-6943 or by e-mail at >firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agenda of Senate Executive Committee Meeting
Wednesday, October 2, 1996, 3-5:30 p.m.
- Informal discussion with President Rodin and Provost Chodorow, including safety and tenure
- University of Minnesota Board of Regents Tenure Code Revision
- Approval of the minutes of September 4, 1996
- Chair's Report
- Past Chair's Report on activities of the Academic Planning and Budget Committee and on the Capital Council
- Continued discussion on just cause revision
- Discussion on Senate Nominating Committee Nominees
- Other new business
- Adjournment by 5:30 p.m.
Volume 43 Number 6
October 1, 1996
Return to Almanac's homepage.
Return to index for this issue.