The following agenda is published in accordance with the Faculty Senate
Rules. Questions may be directed to Carolyn Burdon either by telephone
at 898-6943 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Agenda of the Senate Executive Committee Meeting
Wednesday, March 6, 1996, 3-5:30 p.m.
- Approval of the minutes of February 7, 1996
- Chair's Report
- Report on activities of the Academic Planning and Budget Committee
and on the Capital Council
- Mandated Guidelines on Postdoctoral Fellows and Research
- Proposed nominees from the Senate Committee on Committees for
- Committee on the Faculty proposal on maternity leave and extending
the tenure probationary period
- University Council agenda for March 20, 1996
- Informal discussion with the President and Provost
- Committee on Publication Policy for Almanac's Report on the merger
of Almanac and Compass
- Other new business
- Adjournment by 5:30 p.m.
March 5, 1996
Volume 42 Number 23
Return to Almanac's homepage.
Return to the index for this issue.